Friday, December 19, 2008

Feeling not well~

I'm feeling not really well this few days.. But i can't figure out the reasons.. Last night, after more than one month didnt see her cutecute face, we were having video call.. Unfortunately my mic and headphone got problem so couldn't talk v her.. From the starting, everythings going well.. I'm happy tat i can see her cutecute face.. However, i really cant understand y she said dunwan.. I felt so mad then straight away off it.. Maybe she will think that i "fa pi qi" again.. But i'm seriously need her to be by my side.. But now, she seems like getting far far away from me.. just now, she told me tat she was helping her aunt to do sth.. called her then just hang up the phone in a rush.. talking not more than ten words.. Is it maybe there is a crack in this realtionship??..I really hope what i'm thinking now is definitely opposite with what has happened now..
God please bless me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment