Monday, December 1, 2008

What is this feeling??

Today not really a stable day for me..Woke up late in the morning and get scolded when arrived..Then, its really my fault coz of sleep late last night..I don't think it bothering me so i work hard a bit..Noon, my bro fetch me back home and started to paint the house..Unfortunately, the someone that i 've been calling so long enough don't even pick up my call..Told me tat she was sleeping coz too tired..But she just woke up 2 or 3 hours ago..What was going on!!!..The words that saying out by mouth and some words in the heart, is it the same???..Promise to acc me tonight..Coz my laptop got little bit prob, so i repair it then go have bath..Then, she's gone again. Again again and again..Its really not a good feeling..Already got argue with my bro, thinking that someone will acc me tonight..But, everything goes in the others way..What the FUCK is this!!!!!
HATE HATE HATE!!!!!
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!!!!
GET AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I ASK U TO DO SO!!!!!
FRUSTRATED!!!!
STRESS!!!!
BLOOD PRESSURE INCREASING!!!
ARTERIAL STUCKED!!!
CONFIRM DEAD TIME ON 2 dec 2008, 1:03 a.m
REGARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment