Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling Guilty

I feel disappointed to what i've done this morning. Although i sleep at 1a.m somthing last night, i still can't make myself to wake up in this morning. From starting semester till now, this is my 1st time to absent a class just because i couldn't wake up. I felt so regret. I don't think i will stay awake at the midnight again. I can't get enough sleep make me feel sleepy in the morning. I don't want to be like this. When sleepy in class, i can't even know what the lecturer is teaching. It's really mess me up. From today onwards, 11pm must be on the bed already. I just scared i couldn't make it. Hahaha!!!
Don't worry, be happy.
(^o^)

1 comment:

  1. lol.. this sem din c u playing basketball at basketball court d. is it a good sign?
    put in more effort in ur stdy lo. all the best~~

    ReplyDelete