Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 1st time

This is my 1st time create the blog. Now i only know what is the feel to write a blog. I don't really know how to explain my feeling now. All feelings are messing up. I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Adam, now studying in inti unversity college. I'm doing Degree in Network and mobile computing. I might have finished 2 years degree here and continue my last year in Bradford University. However, everythings still have to depend on my result. As i know, study in abroad not an easy task. I have to consider many things such as the education fee, where to stay over there, my expenses, my family here, are they afford to pay my education fee? Many things have to be planned accordingly. That's why i said going to study abroad not an easy task.
Of course, everythings must have a 1st time. Therefore, I would like to thank my lecturer for giving me this precious chance to get involve in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment