Monday, September 15, 2008

Imperfect Moon Cake Festival

After spending whole days shopping at Mid Valley, we're back. Although I fely very tired and exhausted, I still accompany my gf to walk around with "tanglung". Unfortunately, we couldn't be able to see the round round pretty moon appears in the sky. The cloud everywhere which blocked out viewside. However, this is the 1st time I spended time to celebrate this festival with her. I don't think she is happy enough because she hasn't get what she wants. Her favorite, "Zhu Long Bin". Meanwhile, I cooked her a bowl of super duper delicious "Cintan Mee Goreng". We've enjoyed the delicious mooncake that she has brought for me. Thanks a lot. Although we can't eat that "Zhu Long Bin" this year, we will make it next year. Hahaha~~

2 comments:

  1. =.= wat la cintan gal goreng da best.. u go thr oso watc gal oni 1 lol...

    ReplyDelete